Morpheus8 In Portland, OR
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a revolutionary skin rejuvenating treatment that combines microneedling and radiofrequency energy. The process creates microtrauma in the skin, which triggers the body to produce collagen to repair the microdamage.
Why People Choose Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 can help minimize and correct the early signs of aging, uneven skin tone, uneven skin texture, and sun damage, and reduce excess fat deposits in specific areas.
The Benefits of Morpheus8 Treatment
Morpheus8 treatment offers many important benefits, including:
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firming and tightening sagging skin
- Smoothing skin texture
- Reducing pore size
- Treating acne, acne scarring, rosacea, and hyperpigmentation
- Fading or eliminating stretch marks
What To Expect During Morpheus8 Treatment
Morpheus8 treatment begins with cleaning and preparing the skin in the treatment area. Then, a numbing gel or cream is applied to the treatment area. A handpiece is applied to your skin, creating tiny areas of microdamage, and the radiofrequency energy is applied. If a higher setting is used, you may need local anesthesia or mild sedation.
What To Expect During Recovery From Morpheus8 Surgery
After Morpheus8 treatment, you will experience some itchiness, redness, and swelling. Recovery takes from one to three days before resuming work and going out. Avoid touching the area for the first few days to prevent infection. Also, remember to apply skincare products that are recommended by your plastic surgeon and avoid sun exposure for the next few weeks.
What You Should Ask Our Plastic Surgeon
Before considering Morpheus8 there are some important questions you should ask your plastic surgeon, such as:
- How many of these procedures have you performed?
- What are the benefits of having Morpheus8 treatment?
- What are the risks of having Morpheus8 treatment?
- What results can I expect from Morpheus8 treatment?
- Are there alternative procedures or additional procedures I should consider?
Want To Know More?
To discover more about Morpheus8 treatment and how it can help you, call Dr. Leo Urbinelli at PNW Plastic Surgery in Portland, OR. You can reach him in the office by calling (503) 208-2348, so call today.